Saturday, February 24, 2007

Clint Eastwood is in the building


The title says it all. I attended a small and exclusive event for Ennio Morricone. He is to receive an honorary Oscar on Sunday and tonight a cocktail party was held to recognise the composer.

The night had progressed well and then the dynamics changed. Clint Eastwood arrived and my 'Making It In Hollywood' film became newsworthy with some exciting footage of the two geniuses meeting. I was in the middle of it all with camera in hand and I quickly asked my Hollywood director to get in on the action. The result was some exciting film capturing the buzz and a very pleasant moment when two legends met.

Look out for coverage of the event on UKFILM.tv and around the world. A Fox presenter asked Clint a few questions before adding a section to camera and saying 'it doesnt get much better than this'. I agreed.

Hollywood!


No comments: