Saturday, June 02, 2007

All the world's a stage


Hope you like the picture. Its from the Globe Theatre on the South Bank. Its a beautiful day in London and the South Bank is very busy with lots to see and do within a short stroll.

This morning I was with Lyn who has been reviewing in Glasgow and moved to London two weeks ago. She is keen to continue reviewing down here. A quick visit to The National Theatre and it looks like the new writing week in July will be Lyn's first project.

There are lots of new reviews this week at www.Uktheatre.net and some opportunities for producers and actors. Look out for an Indiana Gregg video on The Mirror site later this week. I am in the middle of editing as we speak.

My Bebo adventures continue and I am delighted and honoured to have a section on uk theatre in their new look video section. Email me your mpg video and I can include some footage in a 'whats on' feature.

Finally, all the world continues to be a uk theatre network stage. Members are connecting up in New York, Toronto, Hollywood and France. Long may it continue.

Have a great weekend.

Douglas

No comments: